DM Combat Tabs is my new product now available at the Dungeon Masters Guild.
Track initiative, conditions, and more on any DM screen.
The kit includes 37 tab types:
- Player Character, Monster (2 types), NPC, Ally, Your Turn
- Blinded, Charmed, Deafened, Frightened, Grappled, Incapacitated, Invisible, Paralyzed, Petrified, Poisoned, Prone, Restrained, Stunned, Turned, Unconscious
- Death Save (Fail), Death Save (Success), Stable, Dead
- Concentration, Inspiration, Reaction Used, Ready Action, Other
- Lair Action Active, Legend Used, Recharge
- Advantage, Disadvantage, Spell Effect, Roll to End Effect
- "More Problems" tab extension for those unfortunate monsters suffering many effects at once.
Fill the PC and Monster tabs out by hand after printing, or use the PDF form fillable options before printing. Forms can be saved for reuse.
Customize tabs for your game. Do you want to track different conditions, spell effects, or other information not provided in the kit? Do you run the same adventure often and want to create tabs for the specific monsters used? Use the customizable tabs to add your own text to the front and/or back of the tabs. Add images to the front of the PC and Monster tabs.
5 fully customizable tab types:
- Player Character (Front and back: character name, class, level, race, faction, player Name. Front only: image. Back only: AC, HP, Passive Perception, Vision type and distance)
- Monster (2 types)/NPC/Ally, (Front and back: Name. Front only: Image. Back only: AC, HP, minimal notes)
- Condition tabs: Long and short.
Keep organized and find the right tab quickly during the game using one of two rack types:
DM Screen Tab Rack: This pair of racks hangs right on the DM's screen to minimize loss of table space. It works with the official standard D&D screens or most any other screen type.
Tabletop Tab Rack: A simpler rack folded into a sawtooth shape to hold the tabs. It sits on the table top.
Storage options: Assemble the included custom box to store the DM Screen Tab Racks with the tabs still in place. Other storage suggestions are also included.
Printing on cardstock is highly recommended, but thick or regular paper can be used. Cutting and folding is required to use the tabs and the racks. Assembly of the optional storage box requires glue or tape.
Formatted for US letter sized paper.